Are you interested in?
30 Tours & Activities
75 Tours & Activities
5 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
SP69, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agriturismo Cesani
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking-Wine Tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking-Wine Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Walking-Wine Tasting?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking-Wine Tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 124889P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHikingCooking ClassesWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyHiking - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaHiking - SienaCooking Classes - SienaWine Tastings - SienaWalking Tours - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiHiking - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiCategory