1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
tuscan bread and pecorino cheese
Sample Menu (Tuscan bread and Pecorino cheese)
Departure & Return
Strada Provinciale Castellina in Chianti, 3, 50028 Barberino Tavarnelle FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Casa Emma Wine Tasting Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting in Tuscany?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting in Tuscany?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tasting in Tuscany?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tasting in Tuscany?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaCooking Classes - SienaWine Tastings - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory