Are you interested in?
62 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
101 Tours & Activities
75 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the flavors of Tuscany during a visit to a family-run farm and winery in San Gimignano. See where grapes and olives are cultivated organically and go for a stroll through the vineyard and olive groves. Taste wines and extra virgin olive oil produced on-site alongside a Tuscan meal with several dishes including saffron, a local product.
- Discover a winery and olive grove in Sam Gimignano
- Learn about how grapes are grown organically
- Taste extra virgin olive oil and wines that are made on-site
- Relax over a Tuscan meal featuring saffron in several dishes
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Martiri di Citerna, 6, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Podere la Marronaia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 26252P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaDining Experiences - SienaWine Tastings - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory