Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a whale-watching cruise near Seattle
- Visit Anacortes, home port of the San Juan Islands
- See resident killer whales
- Witness local ocean wildlife in their natural environment
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Meet at the yellow building with a red roof past the Skyline Marine Center. Our office is on the second level, marked Blackfish Tours by Outer Island Excursions. Parking is located behind our office building in our parking lot, along the street for free, or in paid parking lots across the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that this tour departs from Anacortes (90 minutes north of Seattle)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outer Island Excursions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff