Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a whale-watching cruise near Seattle
- Visit Orcas Island, part of the San Juan Islands
- See resident killer whales
- Witness local ocean wildlife in their natural environment
Departure & Return
From Eastsound, take Prune Alley out of town, it will turn into North Beach Road. Turn Left onto Brandts Landing Road, and Right onto Sucia Drive. You will see a big whale sign. Come in through the metal gate. Our office is a small red building next to the marina. Check in at the kiosk outside.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour departs from Orcas Island. The island can only be reached by the Washington State Ferry System. If your party is not already on island we recommend our Anacortes departure location.
- Check in begins 30 minutes prior to departure.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outer Island Excursions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff