- Learn the basics of rock climbing, including knots and rappelling
- Climb in the company of a guide
- Choose a beginner or intermediate course
- Elect to climb Mt. Erie, Little Si, or Mt. Washington
Departure & Return
We will meet you at the top of Mt.Erie. We will either be in a marked car that says AdventureTerra or you will notice us because we will have a lot of rock climbing equipment out.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund, because of the nature of sport rock climbing we are unable to climb in rain.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be contacted by us and be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. Can not operate in rain, will need to be cancel or rescheduled if it rains.
- Please dress appropriately in layers for weather changes.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AdventureTerra LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.