- Combination Puerto Rico tour: Save time and money
- Relax, refresh, and splash around in El Yunque's rivers and waterfalls
- See the natural phenomenon of bioluminescence by kayaking through mangroves
- Hassle-free pickup from your accommodations in San Juan, Fajardo, and Luquillo
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with recent surgeries
- Not recommended for travelers who have epilepsy, heart conditions and/or dizziness
- The difficulty level of this excursion is considered to be moderate to strenuous depending on your physical fitness level. It is very important that you are in good physical condition in order to participate and enjoy yourself. The terrain in the rainforest can be muddy, slippery, uneven and include river-wading, climbing large rocks and steep inclines. The kayaking can be strenuous when the current is strong and requires upper body strength. This excursion is recommended for guests with an active lifestyle. It is a long, but fun-filled day!
- Maximum weight limit is 250 lbs per one guest and up to 425 lbs combined per kayak
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Not recommended for travelers with neck, back, arm or leg problems or casts
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Journeys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff