Explore our promoted experiences
- Nighttime kayaking excursion to bioluminescent bay in Puerto Rico
- Paddle your way through the waters in a glass-bottom kayak
- Marvel at the glowing plankton in the water
- Learn about this fragile and unique eco-system from the guide
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel (in the San Juan area)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight to participate on Glass Bottom Kayak: 185pounds (83 kg) per person
- Maximum weight to participate on Regular Kayak: 260 pounds (113 kg) per person
- Due to the strict weight restriction all participants are subject to be weighted prior to beginning the tour. No cancellations or refunds will be issued if a person neglects to inform correct weight, and is not able to participate of the tour.
- Each participant must be capable of paddling on their own on a 2 person kayak, and be able to sit on the same position for about 2 hours.
- You will get wet, it is recommended that you wear bathing suit underneath, bring a towel and extra clothes for after the tour.
- Pregnant women, persons with recent surgeries, past injuries or back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions cannot participate on this tour.
- This tour does not includes a stop to eat.
- The bio bay is an unpredictable natural phenomenon that may be influenced by multiple factors. Bioluminoscity level can vary from very visible to minimum or none without any previous notice. Full Moon phase may also affect the visibility. In the event of this happening alternate methods such as the use of a tarp will be incorporated in order to appreciate it.
- GLASS BOTTOM KAYAKS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON TUESDAYS due to maintenance, instead tour will be conducted on Regular Kayaks. No refunds will be issued due to this.
- Please travel light and only bring the necessary to the tour. Leave behind electronic devices, any important documentation like passport, large sums of cash or credit cards. Cell phones require waterproof case. Bespoke Lifestyle Management will not be responsible for lost or stolen belongings. No luggage allowed on the buses.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Reservations made for the 6pm tour (second run) have a probability of being rescheduled to the first run if minimum is not met, or first run still has spaces available.
- Minimum age to participate is 7 years.
- Participants cannot be afraid of the dark as you will be kayaking thru pitch black areas.
- Failure to provide correct weight or hotel/lodging/cruise information upon booking may result in bus not being able to pick you at your location or close to it. No refunds will be issued due to this.
- Bus will wait only 5 minutes after your assigned pick up time. No refunds will be issued if you miss your pick up.
- This tour operates under rain and other weather conditions. Guide will determine to call it off when thunderstorms or other serious conditions happens.
- Total estimate duration of 5 hours includes: 2 to 2.5 hours driving time and 2 hours at tour site
- Bespoke LM Reserves the Right of Admission - If a person appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, not following instructions or being disruptive the Guide has the right to Cancel their reservation at any moment, and No Refunds will be issued due to this.
- Most travelers can participate
- Persons with the previously listed health restrictions cannot participate on the tour. No refunds will be authorized if a person neglects to read complete description and does not meet the safety requirements and limitations on the day of the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms