Departure & Return
> Pick-up will be in front of the main entrance. Look for a White Ford 15 Passenger Van. Please, have your phone turn on and ready to make contact so we can find you easily. To be on schedule, our maximum waiting time at the location is 10 min before departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for Extremely Overweight
- Not recommended Respiratory Condition
- Not recommended Epileptic Seizures
- Not recommended Leg Problems
- Not recommended under the influence of alcohol or any other drugs
- Good traction shoes, Examples: Keen, Five Ten, La Sportiva. If you don’t have any of these options Good Sneakers (Nike, Reebok, Asics, Addidas, etc.)
- Change of clothes and a towel. Camera, Small Backpack and Waterproof Camera (if possible).
- Wear bathing suit or bring along. in case you want to dive in one the natural ponds.
- Have good endurance, balance and coordination. Hiking Level (Off The Beaten Path) - Moderate to Challenging with some steep hiking and river trekking sections - Suitable for all Physically Fit People. (((Please be advised, most participants, that doesn’t fall into this category, usually cannot keep up the required pace, cope with the sustained hiking on steep terrain, and regularly do not complete the adventure. This usually slows everyone down and can result in a safety hazard.)))
- If concern by mosquitos, it is recommended you wear and extra layer under your shirt and pants. Example: long sleeve dry fit tee and compression cool dry sports tights pants base layer. Another option would be Hiking Pants or Bug Repellent
- Pick up at 8:00 am return at 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm approximately (subject to the number of participants on the tour, weather, traffic and participants' skill level)
- Sleep and eat well so you can be sharp for a Good Hiking/Trekking Day. (Disclaimer: if by any reason we think you’re a not well rested and this could compromise the safety of the tour you might no be allowed to participate in the adventure)
- Please be advised, We required a minimum of 3 to 4 participants to make this tour happen.
- Age Limit: 18 to 65 yrs old. Please keep in mind this is a real off the beaten path hiking tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our hiking tours are always small group adventures, typically 4-10people per trip. Join a personalized trekking vacation that prioritizes quality of experience above all else.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altura by Caribbean Adventure Company Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff