8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Hike through Puerto Rico’s lush El Yunque Rainforest, observe local wildlife, and take a dip in one of the park’s pristine waterfalls. Journey through the varied micro-climates and vegetation zones of this unique natural area. Hike through the jungle, learning about the plants and animals that inhabit the area and passing by a series of waterfalls, stopping to cool off with a swim.
- Hike through Puerto Rico’s lush El Yunque Rainforest
- Journey through the varied micro-climates and vegetation zones of this unique natural area
- Hike through the jungle, learning about the plants and animals in the area
- Includes park entrance fees, bottled water, a guide, and round-trip hotel transport
Saved to wishlist!
National park fees
Bottled water and light snacks
Hotel pickup and drop-off (within touristic zone and selected San Juan areas)
USCG certified lifejackets
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up in selected areas of San Juan: Old San Juan, Condado, Isla Verde, Miramar and Ocean Park and Calle Loiza. Meeting point available by PR-3 in Rio Grade, Luquillo and Fajardo.
Exact pick up time will be provided the day prior to the tour.
- Pan-American Pier, Calle Muelle, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress appropriately: Wear hiking shoes (tennis with a good grip also works). Can also bring water shoes for when you go into the river. Please note: shoes will get wet and very muddy
- Participants must be physically capable of walking thru steep, rocky, muddy and uneven surfaces without assistance.
- Must have a good breakfast before departing on this tour.
- Wear bathing suit underneath, bring a towel and change of clothes.
- Children must be 7 years to participate.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, back or knee problems, recent injuries or other serious medical conditions.
- Not suitable for woman past their first trimester or elderly persons with mobility limitations.
- Tour operates based weather and river conditions. In the event of poor weather you will be offered an alternate tour, option to reschedule or refund.
- Failure to provide hotel/lodging or cruise information upon booking may result in bus not being able to pick you at your location or close to it. No refunds will be issued if you miss your pick up.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to safety reasons participants must be able to understand English or Spanish. Legally blind or deaf persons are not able to participate due to the same. An alternative for persons with certain limitations is to book a Private Rainforest tour. Please contact us for more information.
- Use of lifejacket is mandatory once participating on the water related activities.
- Once you begin the tour, you must finish it all the way up to the second stop and return back with the group.
- Estimate duration includes lunch and driving time.
- Please travel light and only bring the necessary to the tour. Leave behind electronic devices, any important documentation like passport, large sums of cash or credit cards. Cell phones require waterproof case.
- Additional transfer fee from towns outside of San Juan/Metro area will apply (each way)
- Bespoke LM Reserves the Right of Admission - If a person appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, not following instructions, causing disruptions or not dressed appropriately (for certain tours) the Guide has the right to Cancel their reservation at any moment, and No Refunds will be issued due to this.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during El Yunque Rainforest Guided Hiking with Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during El Yunque Rainforest Guided Hiking with Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during El Yunque Rainforest Guided Hiking with Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during El Yunque Rainforest Guided Hiking with Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour requires a medium level of fitness as you will be doing difficult hikes in narrow spaces." See review
- "If you are not adventurous or have fear on heights, this is not the activity for you." See review
- "I do not suggest wearing hiking sandals close toed rubber sneakers work best." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
El Yunque Rainforest Guided Hiking with Waterfall Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingNature and WildlifeClimbingWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan JuanCategory
Pine Grove Beach Tours & TicketsBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi) Tours & TicketsIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos) Tours & TicketsFine Arts Miramar Tours & TicketsLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré) Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas) Tours & TicketsMercado de Río Piedras Tours & TicketsLa Calle Loiza Tours & TicketsPalomino Island Tours & TicketsPaseo de la Princesa Tours & TicketsCastillo San Cristobal Tours & TicketsPonce Tours & TicketsMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte) Tours & TicketsSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista) Tours & TicketsLuquillo Beach Tours & TicketsCastillo San Felipe del Morro Tours & TicketsSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan) Tours & TicketsRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy) Tours & TicketsIsla Verde Tours & TicketsChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo) Tours & Tickets