Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Pick up times begin at 10am; please note there are several locations and times will vary depending on where you are staying.
- Round-trip Transportation; Travel time is 1+ hour each way
- You will get wet and muddy, please bring steady closed toe shoes for the hike
- Bring extra clothing, swimwear, towel
- A proper safety briefing will be given to participate in the water slide activity. It is imperative all guests cooperate and follow all given instructions to avoid injury or a dangerous situation. Please note this is a rainforest with a very rocky terrain. This is an extreme adventure.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Maximum weight to participate in the waterslide is 240lbs. All other participants may complete the activity at their own risk.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zipline Tours in Puerto Rico
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The climb was too hard for the 7 year old and you really need to hold on to your kids..They can fall so sitting and scooting was safer at some spots." See review
- "Would recommend this but would also recommend bringing water shoes so it’s easier to walk along the rocks in the water at the rainforest." See review
- "If your children aren't adventurous or like getting dirty and climbing things this might not be for them." See review