Don’t worry—here are some similar options
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day exploring one of Spain’s most acclaimed wine-growing regions on a private tour of Rioja Alavesa from San Sebastian. Visit 4 or 5 wineries to taste Rioja red wines and other fine regional varietals accompained with local tapas. Such as local ham, chorizo and olive oil. Delve into local culture with a stop at the hilltop village of Laguardia, where Basque history and traditions still live among winding medieval streets and tucked-away squares.
- Private, full-day tour of the Rioja Alavesa region from San Sebastian
- Explore one of Spain's most renowned winemaking regions
- Visit two wineries to taste Rioja and other local varietals
- Taste some local tapas such as ham and chorizo
- Visit the area's medieval villages, including pretty hilltop Laguardia
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Price is per car, up to 6 people
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY San Sebastian Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rioja Alavesa Wineries and Medieval Villages Private Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rioja Alavesa Wineries and Medieval Villages Private Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Rioja Alavesa Wineries and Medieval Villages Private Day Trip
1 hour 36 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SebastianFood Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryWine Tastings - Basque CountryFull-day Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - BilbaoWine Tastings - BilbaoFull-day Tours - BilbaoFood Tours - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderWine Tastings - SantanderFull-day Tours - SantanderCategory
San Sebastian Old Town (Parte Vieja Donostiarra) Tours & TicketsLa Concha Beach (Playa de la Concha) Tours & TicketsSan Telmo Museum (STM) Tours & TicketsHondarribia Tours & TicketsConstitution Square (Plaza de la Constitución) Tours & TicketsVictoria Eugenia Theatre (Teatro Victoria Eugenia) Tours & Tickets