- Sail to Tayrona with a bilingual guide
- Lunch and snacks will be served
- Snorkeling equipment and paddleboards will be available to borrow
- Passenger insurance is included in the price of the tour
Departure & Return
We will meet at 10:30 am in the International Marina of Santa Marta. Once you arrive at the entrance of the Marina, indicate that you are going to Pier E, Embarcaciòn Artivela and I will go out to look for you. If you need transportation to get to the marina, contact me to help you. +57 320 6155817
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- We have no restriccions but contact us to check
- If you are prone to dizziness, we recommend taking a medicine to prevent it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY VeleroSantaMarta
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews