- A great tour for travelers interested in history and culture
- Learn about everything you see in the cathedral and museum with a guide
- Save time with priority access tickets
- The tour is ideal for travelers short on time in Santiago de Compostela
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at Walking & Eating Galicia premises.
Square where exit from St. James' Cathedral is done.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walking Eating Galicia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas