9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get out of Santiago de Compostela for the day and explore the beautiful natural attractions in the nearby area. Be amazed at the rock formations at the Playa de las Catedrales, which resemble Gothic cathedrals, and visit the ancient walled city of Lugo, where you'll be led on a walking tour. Learn all about the culture, history, and nature of this lesser-known region of northern Spain.
- Transfers from/to designated meeting points are included
- Your local guide will give you live commentary as you travel through the region
- National park fees are included
- Enjoy a great mix of nature and history in a tour that will interest different travelers
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Departure & Return
Praza de Galicia , Praza de Galicia, s/n, 15702 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of Universal Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Galicia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lugo & Cathedrals Beach?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lugo & Cathedrals Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lugo & Cathedrals Beach?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lugo & Cathedrals Beach?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I know timing is of the essence because of having to consider that it is low tide when we get to the beach." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Lugo & Cathedrals Beach
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSantiago de CompostelaBus Tours - GaliciaHistorical Tours - GaliciaFull-day Tours - GaliciaBus Tours - La CorunaHistorical Tours - La CorunaFull-day Tours - La CorunaBus Tours - VigoHistorical Tours - VigoFull-day Tours - VigoCategory