8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover some of Galicia’s most ruggedly beautiful scenery on this full-day tour from Santiago de Compostela. Meet in the city center in the morning, and hop aboard your air-conditioned vehicle. Your destination is the Costa da Morte (Coast of Death)—so named because its choppy waters have caused numerous shipwrecks. Visit the charming fishing town of Muros, see the Ézaro Waterfall; explore Cape Finisterre (one of the Iberian Peninsula’s westernmost points), and drop by the coastal village of Muxía.
- Leave the city behind and explore some of Galicia’s loveliest scenery
- Visit fishing villages, Cape Finisterre, and the Ézaro Waterfall
- Round-trip transit from Santiago de Compostela via air-conditioned vehicle
- Wend your way down the wild and beautiful Costa da Morte
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Rúa da Senra, 14 , Rúa da Senra, 14, 15702 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
09:00h City center C/Senra, nº 14 (next to Miguez bakery)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Viloria - Galicia Incoming
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Finisterre Day Trip from Santiago de Compostela?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Finisterre Day Trip from Santiago de Compostela?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Finisterre Day Trip from Santiago de Compostela?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Adequate stops at interesting locations, enough time at the stops for exploring." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Finisterre Day Trip from Santiago de Compostela
8 to 9 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSantiago de CompostelaBus Tours - GaliciaHistorical Tours - GaliciaFull-day Tours - GaliciaBus Tours - La CorunaHistorical Tours - La CorunaFull-day Tours - La CorunaBus Tours - VigoHistorical Tours - VigoFull-day Tours - VigoCategory