- Leave the city behind and explore some of Galicia’s loveliest scenery
- Visit fishing villages, Cape Finisterre, and the Ézaro Waterfall
- Round-trip transit from Santiago de Compostela via air-conditioned vehicle
- Wend your way down the wild and beautiful Costa da Morte
Departure & Return
09:00h City center C/Senra, nº 14 (next to Miguez bakery)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Viloria - Galicia Incoming
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Adequate stops at interesting locations, enough time at the stops for exploring." See review