2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the sights of Santiago de Compostela's Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a private walking tour. You'll explore the squares around the cathedral with a guide who tells you stories about the history of the city and shows you places many visitors miss, like hidden squares, small streets, and the Mercado de Abastos. Plus, catch one of the best views of the cathedral.
- Explore Old Town with a guide so you won't miss the main attractions
- Gain insight into the history of Santiago de Compostela
- Private tour provides more personalized service
- Get insider tips about the city
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Praza do Obradoiro, s/n, 15704 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
Centre of the Obradoiro Square, look for our blue umbrellas!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walkin & Eatin Galicia SL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santiago de Compostela Old Town Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santiago de Compostela Old Town Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Santiago de Compostela Old Town Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santiago de Compostela Old Town Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Santiago de Compostela Old Town Private Walking Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantiago de CompostelaWalking Tours - GaliciaHistorical Tours - GaliciaWalking Tours - La CorunaHistorical Tours - La CorunaWalking Tours - VigoHistorical Tours - VigoCategory