3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
local english/spanish or german speaking tour guide
tips and gratuties for driver or guide
All not mentioned services/taxes or fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please advise Hotel in Old City District where you are hosted and we will pick you up. If you are in a hotel in the upper town of Santo Domingo a Pick up is possible but on a surcharge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dom Rep Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santo Domingo Behind the Scenes?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Santo Domingo Behind the Scenes?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santo Domingo Behind the Scenes?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santo Domingo Behind the Scenes?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Santo Domingo Behind the Scenes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSanto DomingoBus Tours - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaWalking Tours - La RomanaHistorical Tours - La RomanaHalf-day Tours - La RomanaBus Tours - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáWalking Tours - SamanáHistorical Tours - SamanáHalf-day Tours - SamanáBus Tours - Puerto PlataNature and Wildlife - Puerto PlataWalking Tours - Puerto PlataHistorical Tours - Puerto PlataHalf-day Tours - Puerto PlataCategory