5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Sail, swim and sunbathe around Santorini’s epic caldera on a relaxing 5-hour catamaran cruise. Kick back on the sun-kissed deck of a gleaming catamaran as a skipper does the work. Soak up the rays and views, swim in hot springs, visit beaches and the island of Thirassia; and swim or snorkel in the sapphire-blue seas. Along the way, hear about Santorini’s history, enjoy unlimited drinks from the bar, and refuel with a delicious onboard lunch. Ideal for couples, friends and groups, with included hotel, airport or port pickup and drop-off.
- 5-hour Santorini caldera catamaran cruise, with lunch included
- Sail around the spectacular caldera by beaches, islands and steep cliffs
- Stop to swim in hot springs, at Red Beach and the island of Thirassia
- Enjoy views of White Beach, the Black Mountain and Santorini’s southern lighthouse
- Sunbathe on deck, bathe in the sea or use the supplied snorkeling equipment
- Savor a tasty onboard lunch and unlimited drinks from the open bar
- Relax with included hotel, port or airport pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary pickup and drop-off
Open bar with white wine, beer, soft drinks
Lunch with seafood, chicken fillet, salads, fruits
Use of Snorkeling equipment/ swimming aids/ towels
Printed safety instructions in 7 languages en/fr/es/it/de/ar/cn
Info about Santorini during the cruise
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up with luxury mini bus from your hotel or the closest accessible meeting point
We will contact you 24h prior to the cruise to define the time
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation
- Passport/ID (a copy) is required for all passengers during embarkation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caldera Yachting Santorini
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Caldera Gold Day Cruise with BBQ on board and Open Bar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Caldera Gold Day Cruise with BBQ on board and Open Bar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santorini Caldera Gold Day Cruise with BBQ on board and Open Bar?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Caldera Gold Day Cruise with BBQ on board and Open Bar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Santorini Caldera Gold Day Cruise with BBQ on board and Open Bar
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Day CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSantoriniCatamaran Cruises - Cyclades IslandsDay Cruises - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCatamaran Cruises - KosDay Cruises - KosWater Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosCatamaran Cruises - BodrumDay Cruises - BodrumWater Tours - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory
Perivolos Beach Tours & TicketsRed Beach Tours & TicketsWhite Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & TicketsFira–Oia Hike Tours & TicketsAkrotiri Tours & TicketsNea Kameni Tours & TicketsThirasia (Therasia) Tours & TicketsSkaros Rock Tours & TicketsPyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis) Tours & TicketsPort of Santorini (Athinios Port) Tours & TicketsWhite Beach Tours & Tickets