Explore our promoted experiences
- Get an overview and orientation of historic Savannah on a trolley tour
- Visit the city with a history-loving guide
- Hear stories from the past
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Departure & Return
Savannah Visitors Center
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
What To Expect
See some of the city’s elegant pre-war mansions, and ride along cobblestone streets in the shade of moss-draped oak trees. Take in some of Savannah’s most beautiful squares, then head to the Savannah River for views along the water.
Throughout the tour, the guide shares scenes from life in the historic South, and sets a fun, easy-going pace that’s the perfect way to experience Savannah. This trolley tour concludes at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Old Savannah Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews