- Explore the spooky side of Savannah
- Visit pubs with haunted histories
- Hear ghost stories about Savannah
- Combine a pub tour and a walking tour
Departure & Return
Our Savannah tour departs from 214 E. Bay Street - Directly across Bay St. from the Hampton Inn. Look for the pirate in front of the white building, just past the Lincoln Street Ramp. Please note that this is the Bay street level entrance to the building. Do not go down to River Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nightly Spirits
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was a great time and if you’re looking for some deals, sign up for the happy hour tour at 4:30!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews