6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
4/30/2019 - 2/8/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Airport Transfers Lanarkshire Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glasgow Shore Excursions (Princess & Norwegian Cruise Ships)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Glasgow Shore Excursions (Princess & Norwegian Cruise Ships)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glasgow Shore Excursions (Princess & Norwegian Cruise Ships)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glasgow Shore Excursions (Princess & Norwegian Cruise Ships)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingScotlandShore Excursions - EdinburghBus Tours - EdinburghPorts of Call Tours - EdinburghShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowShore Excursions - InvernessBus Tours - InvernessPorts of Call Tours - InvernessCategory
Ben Lawers National Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsDavid Livingstone Centre Tours & TicketsThe Lighthouse Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Dungeon Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Loch Lomond Tours & TicketsSt. Abb's Head National Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsNessieland Tours & TicketsArduaine Garden Tours & TicketsDalwhinnie Distillery Tours & TicketsDrum Castle, Garden & Estate Tours & TicketsGeorge Square Tours & TicketsRannoch Moor Tours & TicketsMaeshowe Chambered Cairn Tours & TicketsFyvie Castle Tours & TicketsCrathes Castle Tours & TicketsLinlithgow Palace Tours & TicketsKellie Castle & Garden Tours & TicketsSt. Columba's Bay Tours & TicketsRobert Burns Birthplace Museum Tours & TicketsGladstone’s Land Tours & Tickets