Departure & Return
There will be signs in the park pointing you to our location. We will be set up next to a giant old-growth tree with lots of climbing equipment at the North Beach Parking Lot on the south side of Deception Pass State Park on Whidbey Island.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Dress code is athletic
- Dress code is prepare to get a little dirty.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Not able to climb in very heavy rains, high winds above 20mph, lightning or thunder. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY AdventureTerra LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 3 Day Canopy Tree Climbing Academy.