Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 4.5-hour Boeing Factory tour from Seattle
- See the factory floor and flight line
- Learn about aviation in a series of exhibits and presentations
- Design and test your own virtual plane
- Pickup and drop-off from select downtown Seattle and airport hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Get a look inside a full-sized 777 jet engine, take a virtual tour of the 787 flight deck, then see models and mockups of airplane interiors and fuselages. Learn the history of Boeing’s planes from 707 through 787 on a video presentation, and watch a 3-screen presentation of the 787 Dreamliner.
See airplanes at all stages of outfitting and painting—you may even see a Dreamlifter, the jumbo 747 cargo planes that are modified to transport Dreamliner parts from around the world. Visit the Future of Flight Aviation Center, and use a touch screen computer to design and test your own airplane. This tour concludes with return transfer to your pickup location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall to go on the tour
- Visitors may not carry babies on the Boeing Factory Tour.
- Personal items are not allowed on the factory tour (i.e. purses,cellphones, backpacks, etc.) Lockers are available
- Several flights of stairs and a half mile of walking are included on the tour. Please let local service provider (contact information is provided on your confirmation voucher) know ahead of time if you need accommodations.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Customized Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms