Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- A guide knows the quickest ways around Pike Place Market as you stop at six vendors
- No need to plan your own happy hour—you’ll sip wine and beer and nibble on bites
- A small group makes it easy to socialize with other like-minded travelers
- This Seattle food and beverage tour conveniently meets at Pike Brewing Company
Departure & Return
You'll meet your chef outside of Simply Seattle located at 1600 First Ave. We meet outside on the street. He or she will be wearing a chef coat outside. Please arrive 5 minutes early as we do start right on time and it is difficult to catch up to us once we leave.
Fran's Chocolates is located the Four Season's building 1 block south of Pike Place Market
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions at this time
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eat Seattle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms