- Small group of just 12 people or fewer
- Learn about Seattle through guided commentary
- Get a workout while you sightsee
- Bike, helmet, and bottled water provided
Departure & Return
We meet at Vine St Storage on the Corner of Alaskan Way and Wall Street, We are directly across from the Edgewater Hotel and below the Seattle School. Look for the Green A board signs that say SeattleBicycleTours. This is where we gear up and it's conveniently located on the Elliot Bay bike trail.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY SeattleBicycleTours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Emerald City Bicycle Tour.
- "Alrighty then great brakes Nice stop at the candy manufacturer in Fremont" See review