- See a perspective many visitors miss on this boat tour of Puget Sound
- Admire views of the coast and Mt. Rainier from the water’s edge
- Learn all about the area and its history from your guide’s commentary
- Get up close and personal with Pacific Northwest sights and scenery
Departure & Return
Our dock is at Anthony's Restaurant in Gig Harbor, WA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Riviera Cruises / Destiny Harbor Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2 Hour Guided Boat Tour in Gig Harbor and Narrows Bridges.