Explore our promoted experiences
- Small group of just 10 people or fewer for personal attention
- Round-trip transportation from downtown Seattle means no rental car
- Premium catered lunch included
- Coffee, tea, bottled water, and snacks
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise the supplier of any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking
- Subject to road conditions. This tour may be canceled up to and including the day of travel due to hazardous road conditions. The tour route may also be modified due to road closures or hazards. This tour requires a minimum of 4 guest bookings on the day of travel in order to operate. The supplier reserves the right to cancel the tour up to and including the day before the scheduled tour date if insufficient bookings have been received by that time.
- This tour includes opportunities for modest amounts of walking and hiking on marked trails, but over many uneven surfaces as well as up and down hill. For those with limited mobility or who do not wish to hike, alternative arrangements can be made.
- Weather conditions on Mt. Rainier can change quickly even during the summer, so please dress appropriately. Even during summer months, you may feel warm when walking but can cool quickly once we stop for a rest. We recommend preparing multiple layers including a t-shirt, insulating layer and a waterproof layer like an outer shell or windbreaker. Particularly for spring and fall tours, please prepare insulating clothes and be prepared for periods of rain or fog. Please also wear appropriate footwear such as sturdy soled shoes or sneakers suitable to hiking over uneven terrain.
- This tour operates rain or shine, but your guide will show you the best spots on any given day, no matter what the weather is doing.
- We also offer hotel pick up from Sea-Tac airport area hotels. If your hotel provides an airport shuttle service, then it’s most likely close enough to our route of travel for us to pick you up at your hotel. Sea-Tac area hotel pick-ups are conducted after downtown Seattle pick-ups and are usually between 8:15-8:20am. We will contact you at least 1 day before your tour to inform you of your individual pick-up time slot.
- Most travelers can participate
- We happily accommodate a wide range of dietary requirements with your own delicious meal. In order for us to arrange this for you, however, please notify us of your request no less than 72 hours before your tour. If there is less than 72 hours before the tour, we will do our best to accommodate you, but if we can’t we will let you know at the time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nature Nuts Adventure Travel, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Please everyone book this trip for the most enjoyable time in Seattle." See review