Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Complimentary non BPA signature water bottle
Lunch - Box Lunch offered
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all area hotels, including airport hotels and the Seatac airport, plus the cruise terminals and B&B.
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- NOTE: This tour is not available late fall through late spring, as there is too much snow to drive through.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cheryl's Northwest Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount St. Helens Full Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount St. Helens Full Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount St. Helens Full Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount St. Helens Full Day Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount St. Helens Full Day Trip
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeattleBus Tours - WashingtonNature and Wildlife - WashingtonHistorical Tours - WashingtonFull-day Tours - WashingtonBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverHistorical Tours - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - PortlandNature and Wildlife - PortlandHistorical Tours - PortlandFull-day Tours - PortlandCategory
Mt. St. Helens Tours & TicketsQueen Anne Hill Tours & TicketsBallard District Tours & TicketsMyrtle Edwards Park Tours & TicketsSeattle Chinatown-International District Tours & TicketsWoodland Park Zoo Tours & TicketsFremont District Tours & TicketsAlki Beach Tours & TicketsPioneer Square Tours & TicketsKlondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit Tours & TicketsKerry Park (Franklin Place) Tours & TicketsSnoqualmie Falls Tours & TicketsSeattle Aquarium Tours & TicketsHiram M. Chittenden Locks Tours & TicketsTillicum Village Tours & TicketsLake Union Tours & TicketsSeattle Waterfront Tours & TicketsWaterfall Garden Park Tours & TicketsCascade Range Tours & TicketsSeattle Great Wheel Tours & Tickets