- Mt. Rainier National Park tour from downtown Seattle.
- Stop at the park’s visitor center in Longmire, and see a presentation
- Discover old-growth forests and wildflower meadows in the park
- Visit Christine Falls and Narada Falls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included from most downtown Seattle hotels.
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in the downtown Seattle area. We cannot pick up hotels that are not listed or at private residences. If you are not staying at a hotel within our pick-up range, the closest meeting location information will be provided to you. Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time. Please call or email us to confirm hotel and exact pickup time. Please note, some hotels are inaccessible for our buses; therefore we may ask you to meet at another hotel for pickup.
Meeting location in downtown Seattle (if you don’t require hotel pickup): Hyatt Regency Seattle (8th Avenue entrance) - 808 Howell St, Seattle, WA 98101.
What To Expect
Your first stop is at Longmire at the national park’s visitor center. Sit back and watch a slideshow presentation, and learn some of the park’s history. You can also snag some lunch here (own expense).
Next, make your way inside the park, and admire its beauty as you first walk to Christine Falls and then further down the Nisqually River to the 188-foot-high (57-meter-high) Narada Falls. Lastly, stop at Paradise, and catch sight of its stunning meadows. Look up to see one of the Cascade Range’s and Washington’s tallest mountains, Mt. Rainier.
Your tour ends with a ride back to the accommodations you were picked up from.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact local service provider to arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location after you have received your confirmation
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
- Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time. Please contact local service provider to receive exact pickup time at hotel
- Enjoy lunch at a Mt. Rainier cafe or buy a picnic lunch at our grocery store stop (own expense)
- Layered clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended (temperatures can vary from rainy and cold to sunny and hot in a single day)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please allow up to 11 hours for hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Northwest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Mt. Rainier Day Tour from Seattle.
- "bear in mind some of the trails are quite steep so wear sensible shoes." See review