12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The glacial mountains, lakes, and forests of the Olympic National Park lie just across the water from Seattle. On this full-day tour, travel in the comfort of a luxury Mercedes van and benefit from a more personalized experience on a small-group tour. Take the scenic route with a ride on the Bainbridge Island ferry; admire natural wonders such as Hurricane Ridge, Lake Crescent, and Marymere Falls; and tuck into a delicious lunch of gourmet regional cuisine.
- Incredible views and photo opportunities at Olympic National Park
- Delicious picnic lunch of gourmet cuisine and wine
- Convenient hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Seattle
- Small-group tour with a maximum of seven people
Saved to wishlist!
Small group experience (maximum 7 guests)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in our luxury Mercedes van
Gourmet lunch with a selection of local beverages
Complimentary coffee, water, and snacks
Professional local guide
Guided nature walks
All physical abilities welcome
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is offered at your downtown Seattle hotel or vacation rental. For guests staying outside the city center, pick-up is available at the Charter Hotel at 1610 2nd Ave. We'll contact you before your tour to coordinate exact location and timing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ages 8 and older welcome
- COVID-19 vaccination required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yonder Sky
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olympic National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Olympic National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Olympic National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don't miss this totally enjoyable experience and the beauty of our country displayed in Olympic National Park." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Olympic National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeattleBus Tours - WashingtonNature and Wildlife - WashingtonFull-day Tours - WashingtonBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - PortlandNature and Wildlife - PortlandFull-day Tours - PortlandCategory
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery CenterChihuly Garden and GlassBlake Island Marine State ParkSnoqualmie FallsMuseum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)Lake WashingtonFremont DistrictMyrtle Edwards ParkHard Rock Cafe SeattleKlondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle UnitGas Works ParkSeattle Great WheelT-Mobile Park Olympic Sculpture ParkHiram M. Chittenden LocksFishermen's TerminalQueen Anne HillSeattle AquariumMuseum of FlightCascade Range