10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Leave behind the hectic streets of Seattle and spend the day immersed in the temperate rainforest of Olympic National Park on this guided tour. A quintessential Pacific Northwest experience, this tour is the perfect way for Seattle visitors to visit the remote park without the hassle of renting a car. Plus, with someone else to do the driving, you can enjoy the views along the way.
- Explore Olympic National Park on hiking trails or from the comfort of a vehicle
- The flexible tour can be customized to suit your interests
- A maximum of five travelers ensures individual attention from the guide
- Discover novelties such as the world’s largest Spruce tree
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Free water bottle
Departure & Return
We pick you up at your hotel, in Seattle, Renton, Bellevue, or Tukwila, plus airport hotels. We can start at the pier and end at the airport, too.
Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport , 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158 Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91 , 2001 W Garfield St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA Pier 66 Bell St Cruise , Terminal, 2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Private tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cheryl's Northwest Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rainforest Adventure Olympic National Park Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainforest Adventure Olympic National Park Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rainforest Adventure Olympic National Park Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainforest Adventure Olympic National Park Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Rainforest Adventure Olympic National Park Private Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeattleBus Tours - WashingtonNature and Wildlife - WashingtonHistorical Tours - WashingtonFull-day Tours - WashingtonBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverHistorical Tours - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - PortlandNature and Wildlife - PortlandHistorical Tours - PortlandFull-day Tours - PortlandCategory
Snoqualmie FallsTillicum VillageWoodland Park ZooOriginal StarbucksDiscovery ParkElliott BayFremont DistrictMuseum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)Pioneer SquareBallard DistrictKlondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle UnitSeattle Chinatown-International DistrictSeattle Cruise PortChateau Ste. Michelle WineryBill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery CenterOlympic Sculpture ParkBloedel ReserveSky View ObservatoryMyrtle Edwards ParkBlake Island Marine State Park