Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument
- Travel just a couple miles from the crater
- See wildlife in their natural environment
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If you have dietary restrictions, please notify us 48 hours before tour departure
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a sample itinerary - depending on the season or Park conditions, your guide may adjust this itinerary
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evergreen Escapes Seattle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Evergreen Escapes provides quality transportation, experienced guides with excellent leadership skills, nutritious and delicious food and drinks on their trips." See review