Explore our promoted experiences
- Stop at the picturesque Snoqualmie Falls
- This sightseeing excursion will lead you deep into the rolling Cascade foothills
- Pickup and drop-off from select downtown Seattle and airport hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Travel over Lake Washington on Seattle’s famous Evergreen Point Bridge to Woodinville, home to dozens of Washington wineries. The Evergreen State has produced a number of top wines. Enjoy tastings (own expense) at the world-class Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery.
Enjoy a picnic lunch (own expense), and then take in the lush Northwest scenery in the foothills of the beautiful Cascades. Drive past horse ranches and flower farms en route to Snoqualmie Falls.
Finally, stop at Boehm’s Swiss Chocolate Factory in Issaquah where European-style, hand-dipped chocolates and candies are produced, before the return trip to your pickup location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Luggage cannot be taken on tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- International guests MUST bring passports
- IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to the pandemic winery availability is limited and locations visited may be subject to change
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Customized Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms