7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Whidbey Island in a chauffeur-driven SUV by booking this day trip from Seattle. You'll visit highlights such as Deception Pass State Park, Admiralty Head Lighthouse, and Fort Casey State Park, with time left over to stop in the town of Coupville for lunch, shopping, and a bit of free time.
- Ride across the Puget Sound on a ferry
- A local driver-guide will lead the way
- Round-trip transfers from airport, pier, or your hotel are included
- A souvenir water bottle will be yours to keep
Saved to wishlist!
Water bottle yours to keep
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Lots of great info and a cool bridge to walk across!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our tours go, rain or shine
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cheryl's Northwest Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whidbey Island Deception Pass Private SUV Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Whidbey Island Deception Pass Private SUV Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Whidbey Island Deception Pass Private SUV Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whidbey Island Deception Pass Private SUV Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Whidbey Island Deception Pass Private SUV Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeattleBus Tours - WashingtonNature and Wildlife - WashingtonFull-day Tours - WashingtonBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - PortlandNature and Wildlife - PortlandFull-day Tours - PortlandCategory
Fremont District Tours & TicketsChateau Ste. Michelle Winery Tours & TicketsBallard District Tours & TicketsOlympic National Park Tours & TicketsSeattle Waterfront Tours & TicketsWaterfall Garden Park Tours & TicketsSeattle Cruise Port Tours & TicketsKerry Park (Franklin Place) Tours & TicketsCascade Range Tours & TicketsGas Works Park Tours & TicketsHiram M. Chittenden Locks Tours & TicketsLake Union Tours & TicketsPioneer Square Tours & TicketsPacific Science Center Tours & TicketsMuseum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) Tours & TicketsOriginal Starbucks Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Seattle Tours & TicketsOlympic Sculpture Park Tours & TicketsTillicum Village Tours & TicketsT-Mobile Park Tours & Tickets