4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Jerome, a past copper-mining town, holds an intriguing history—one you won’t want to miss while in the area. Explore the area on foot with a guide who dives into the haunted past of Jerome, sometimes even using paranormal devices to prove its stories. Plus, on the way, you’ll pass Cottonwood and Clarksdale, two other Arizona towns seeping in history—a tour perfect for any history buff.
- Drive through both Cottonwood and Clarksdale on your way to Jerome
- Explore Jerome on foot with a guide and their paranormal equipment
- MF readers, flashlights, and PSB-7 Spirit Boxes included for the tour’s use
- Always different—spots are picked out seasonally depending on the weather
Saved to wishlist!
EMF readers, flashlights and PSB-7 Spirit Box, possible other devices.
Once in Jerome, the Haunted Tour continues on foot to explore.
Departure & Return
160 Coffee Pot Dr, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Last Parking Row near Coffee Pot Drive
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for anyone with difficulty in walking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Jerome
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Classic Haunted Tour of Jerome from Sedona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Classic Haunted Tour of Jerome from Sedona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Classic Haunted Tour of Jerome from Sedona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Classic Haunted Tour of Jerome from Sedona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Classic Haunted Tour of Jerome from Sedona
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursGhost & Vampire ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSedonaNight Tours - ArizonaBus Tours - ArizonaGhost & Vampire Tours - ArizonaHistorical Tours - ArizonaHalf-day Tours - ArizonaNight Tours - FlagstaffBus Tours - FlagstaffGhost & Vampire Tours - FlagstaffHistorical Tours - FlagstaffHalf-day Tours - FlagstaffNight Tours - ScottsdaleBus Tours - ScottsdaleGhost & Vampire Tours - ScottsdaleHistorical Tours - ScottsdaleHalf-day Tours - ScottsdaleCategory