2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Marvel in the beauty of Arizona’s famous red rock country on this two-hour small-group tour departing from Sedona. Ride through the area on a Jeep and discover breathtaking views of ancient canyons and magnificent sandstone formations. A personal guide will clue you in to Sedona’s ecology and history, which includes evidence of human life dating back to 11,500 BC. Avoid the hassle of a big group with this small-group tour, designed for 15 people or less.
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by Jeep
DOGS - over 25lbs we charge a childs rate and NEEDS ADVANCE notification directly to our company.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
335 Jordan Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child seats are required for children under 5 years of age
- Closed-toe shoes and layers are strongly recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arizona Safari Jeep Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Seven Canyons 4X4 Tour from Sedona?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Seven Canyons 4X4 Tour from Sedona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seven Canyons 4X4 Tour from Sedona?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSedona4WD Tours - ArizonaSporting Events - ArizonaNature and Wildlife - ArizonaSafaris - ArizonaExtreme - Arizona4WD Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffSafaris - FlagstaffExtreme - Flagstaff4WD Tours - ScottsdaleSporting Events - ScottsdaleNature and Wildlife - ScottsdaleSafaris - ScottsdaleExtreme - ScottsdaleCategory