Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided tour of Sedona’s mystical vortex sites
- Uncover the history of the vortexes and beliefs held about them
- Discover the mystical characteristics of each site
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small-group tour designed for 10 people or less
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We are located on the corner of Apple and Jordan Rd in Uptown Sedona. (Grey building with blue trim - looks like a small house)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- DOGS - over 25lbs we charge a childs rate and NEEDS ADVANCE notification directly to our company.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children 0-4 years of age will require you to provide a car seat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Arizona Safari Jeep Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews