- Experience a hot air balloon ride over Segovia or Toledo
- See 360-degree views of the surrounding landscape
- Soar over the Alcazar of Toledo or Segovia Aqueduct
- Enjoy a traditional Spanish Cava toast and brunch after the flight
Departure & Return
The meeting point will be at Calle 3 de Abril, S/N (Opposite to the Hospital), see attached Link: http://www.siempreenlasnubes.com/rutas-para-volar-en-globo/globo-rutas-segovia/
Recinto Ferial de la Peraleda.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 71 travelers
- OPERATED BY Siempre en las nubes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms