- Enjoy incredible bird’s-eye views of Toledo Old Town or Segovia Cathedral
- Enjoy a typical Spanish brunch and glass of cava after your hot-air balloon flight
- Take home a souvenir photo, video and flight certificate
- Round-trip transport from Madrid included, if option selected
Departure & Return
Launchfield infront of the Segovia Hospital
Launchfield in Recinto Ferial de La Peraleda
Alternative meeting point por pick up travellers
What To Expect
Climb into the balloon’s sturdy basket and hear the roar of the gas flame as you begin to ascend into the air. Capture panoramic photographs of either the ancient sprawl of Toledo, with its winding River Tajo and the majestic Alćazar of Toledo, or the medieval myriad of Segovia, with its colossal aqueduct considered one of the region’s best-preserved Roman monuments.
Cruise over the Gothic architecture and ancient structures of the city you selected and listen to captivating commentary about the rich heritage of each area. Return to solid ground after an hour in the air and tantalize your taste buds with a brunch comprised of Spanish specialties; sample cured meats, creamy cheeses and freshly baked bread.
Peruse your souvenir photos while toasting glasses of chilled and sparkling cava then bid your guide and group farewell and return to your Madrid hotel or stay in Toledo or Segovia depending on which option you selected.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children between 5 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Comfortable closed walking shoes are highly recommended
- There is no seating available in the basket; passengers stand during the flight
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant travelers are not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Check in case of a medical condition reducing the mobility
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aerotours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms