3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore the city of Avila with a private guide during this half-day walking tour. Personalize the itinerary according to your interests and visit popular landmarks including the medieval walls and the cathedral. See the city through the eyes of a local and learn about Avila's history and culture.
- Maximize time in Avila with a private guide
- Flexible itinerary that can be customized to your needs
- See Avila’s medieval walls and monuments
- Skip the hassle of navigating and follow your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide for 3 hours
Pickup from designated meeting point (or if you hotel is walking distance from the center)
Food and drinks
Private Transportation during the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel or central place in Avila
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Avila with official tour guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Avila with official tour guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Avila with official tour guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Avila with official tour guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P107
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSegoviaWalking Tours - Castile and LeónHistorical Tours - Castile and LeónHalf-day Tours - Castile and LeónWalking Tours - MadridHistorical Tours - MadridHalf-day Tours - MadridWalking Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoHalf-day Tours - ToledoCategory