- Explore Segovia during a private group tour
- Marvel at the city's ancient Roman aqueduct
- Personalized itinerary to suit your specific interests
- Check out highlights like the 'Alcazar' and the main cathedral
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great introduction to Segovia
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Among the potential attractions you might visit are:
• Zuolaga Museum
• Iglesia de San Millán
• Iglesia San Esteban
• Alcazar of Segovia
• Plazuela de San Martín
• Jewish Quarter
• Iglesia de la Vera Cruz
• Cathedral (built in 1558 and then reconstructed after its destruction by a fire)
• Monasterio del Parral
• La Muralla (Ramparts)You’ll return to your original starting point at the end of the excursion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For hotel pick up, please give us the hotel details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms