1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Explanations (exteriors. Interiors are optional). General information of the city
Departure & Return
Plaza Azoguejo, 1, 40001 Segovia, Spain
5/14/2019 - 7/29/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Plaza Reina Victoria Eugenia, 40003 Segovia, Spain
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ignacio García-Revillo del Hoyo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Segovia Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Segovia Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Segovia Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSegoviaCity Tours - Castile and LeónWalking Tours - Castile and LeónCity Tours - MadridWalking Tours - MadridCity Tours - ToledoWalking Tours - ToledoCategory