6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bali’s east coast is an idyllic spot for snorkeling, with far fewer crowds than the south and west coast. During this tour, visit two top snorkel sites—Blue Lagoon and Tanjung Jepun—and dive in to swim and snorkel with an expert snorkeling instructor. Enjoy spectacular views of the vibrant coral reefs and look out for reef sharks, sea turtles, lionfish, and squid.
- Guided snorkeling excursions at different dive sites
- Incredible marine life sightings: moray eels, butterfly fish, and sea turtles
- Delicious set menu of Balinese cuisine
- Hassle-free pickup and round-trip transfers from your Bali hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private Comfortable Air-conditioned car
Boat transfer to 2 spots of snorkeling
All snorkeling equipment
A set menu lunch
Shower facilities and changing room
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in all areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly. Pay extra if pickup area : Ungasan, Balangan, Uluwatu, Tanah lot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Clear visibility subject to favorable weather conditions
- Please bring change cloth and towel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rukmana Bali Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "For beginners who have never seen a reef before this may be a nice attraction but the tour provider should consider moving the visits around to other spots to give the reefs time to recover." See review
- "They give you food so don't forget to grab some before you leave the boat and feed them while under water." See review
- "My husband and I love to snorkel so chose this trip for a bit of fun." See review
Product code: 52474P11