10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Discover Ubud’s natural wonders, UNESCO-listed rice terraces, and sacred temples at your own pace on this private full-day tour. Visit the Ubud Monkey Forest, trek to the Tegalalang rice terraces, and tour a coffee plantation, then soar through the trees on a jungle swing and cool off with a swim at Tegenungan waterfall.
- Full-day Ubud rice terraces, Tegenungan waterfall, and jungle swing tour
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and all activities
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Bali or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Jungle swing ticket
All entrance fees and taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 9 years to join the swing
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Ubud Tour with Jungle Swing?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Ubud Tour with Jungle Swing?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Ubud Tour with Jungle Swing?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 11769P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliWalking Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaWalking Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory