3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Get off grid in busy Bali and relax with a local-led coconut oil-making masterclass in the tiny village of Delodsema. Don’t worry about fighting for your instructor’s attention, as this intimate workshop—during which you’ll create your own Balinese coconut oil, receive a coconut scrub massage, and sip complimentary herbal tea or coffee—is entirely private.
- Create your own Balinese coconut oil and learn about rural Balinese life
- Relax during this private experience which includes a coconut scrub massage
- Escape the hustle and bustle of Bali for a fun experience you couldn’t have independently
- Everything you need to make the coconut oil is provided for a seamless experience
Saved to wishlist!
How to make traditional Bali's coconut oil
Coffee and/or Tea
Tools & equipment for making coconut oil
Additional transport in Ubud area by motorbike USD 5, by car USD 20
Transportation for Other Ubud area only other area will be additional cost USD 35/ car
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraditional Bali Coconut Oil, Delodsema village, Jl. Taman Gajah, Taro, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupatén Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We are provide additional transport in ubud area with additional cost IDR 200k/car and other area like kuta, seminyak, sanur & canggu IDR 500k/car
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taro Village Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Make Traditional Bali Coconut Oil with a Balinese Family?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Make Traditional Bali Coconut Oil with a Balinese Family?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Make Traditional Bali Coconut Oil with a Balinese Family?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Make Traditional Bali Coconut Oil with a Balinese Family?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 147943P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSeminyakUbudCooking Classes - BaliCooking Classes - KutaCooking Classes - JimbaranCategory