- Take a rum and beer tasting tour, then relax on the legendary Seven Mile Beach
- Visit the island's only rum distillery to learn how rum is distilled and taste a few different varieties
- Enjoy access to the beach facilities, free Wifi, showers, changing room, bar, restaurant and pool at the Royal Palms Beach Club
- Includes a traditional Caymanian lunch
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Conduct: The tour will involve entry into third party premises, and you acknowledge that you will be subject to the rules and regulations of these premises upon entry
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, activity or a refund
- Grand Cayman is a tender port, please disembark as early as possible to avoid missing your tour. You may request "priority tender" on-board your ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- On arrival to the cruise port, look for the "AMVIVO" sign located at the gazebo next to the North Terminal. You may ask a port staff for assistance if necessary
- Check-in will start at 1:40 PM
- Tour operates on local Island time not ship's time
- If your ship dock's somewhere other than George Town, please take a cab over to meeting location downtown
- If you arrive to the meeting location too early and don't see anyone from Amvivo do not panic, there are shops and free Wifi spots within 100 feet from the meeting point where you can wait around and kill time.
- If you have a car, parking is available behind the Bayshore Mall in George Town
- This tour is not recommended for cruise passengers with departure time 5:00 pm (local time) or earlier
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY AMVIVO LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Rum and Beer Tour with Lunch.