- Explore the incredible Alhambra and the city of Granada during a day trip from Seville
- Discover the incredible Islamic-style architecture of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit beautiful architectural areas such as the Palacio de Generalife, Alcazaba, Patio de la Acequia, and Jardín de la Sultana
- Learn about this iconic complex’s history and fate following its recapture by Spanish forces
- Enjoy free time in Granada before returning to Seville
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Some hotels do not vehicle access, in which case the pickup and drop-off will take place at the
nearest available point. Please, indicate in the observations your accommodation in Seville and wait for the Visitours (local operator) indications by email.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visitours Excursiones S.L.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour is an absolute “Must see” if you are fortunate enough to be able to visit this absolutely amazing walk among the historic Sultan’s Palace." See review