8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entry to the Ailwee Cave
Entry to the Cliffs of Moher
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
The Square, Clonroad Beg, Ennis, Co. Clare, V95 HOXK, Ireland
Tour departs the car park at Temple Gate Hotel, Ennis at 09:30.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Atlantic Way Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Ennis: Guided tour of Cliffs of Moher and The Burren ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during From Ennis: Guided tour of Cliffs of Moher and The Burren ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Ennis: Guided tour of Cliffs of Moher and The Burren ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Ennis: Guided tour of Cliffs of Moher and The Burren ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
From Ennis: Guided tour of Cliffs of Moher and The Burren
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingShannonBus Tours - South West IrelandNature and Wildlife - South West IrelandFull-day Tours - South West IrelandBus Tours - LimerickNature and Wildlife - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayNature and Wildlife - GalwayFull-day Tours - GalwayCategory