Departure & Return
Once you emerge into arriving hall you should proceed to your relevant meeting point where your driver will be displaying a sign with your name. Your driver will assist you with your luggage as you make your way to the private chauffeur car park to your car, before departing for your destination.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Eyre Square is situated in the centre of Galway City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- All luggage must fit in the boot of the car.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The passenger shall be liable for all expenses incurred should additional vehicles be required to transport non-declared excess luggage.
- Drop off locations outside the described area may be rejected
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DM Executive Line
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.